Conclusion

Behold the stunning conclusion to my summer research! The RNA has been transcribed! The proteins have been translated! The cells have been counted! The data has been accumulated and formatted! The graphs have been designed! Okay, enough of that. I finished typing up the written portion of my project. It reads like a pseudo-scientific paper, […]

In Which Math Was Done and Graphs Were Made

For the last two weeks, I have been involved in the data analysis portion of my project. I have dubbed it “The Microsoft Excel Saga” as Excel has been my vitriolic best bud over the course of August. The Microsoft Excel Saga began with some extensive data cleaning, as I whittled away superfluous info until […]

A (Really) Late July Post

I’ve spent a hectic July in and out of the tissue culture room. During this time, I switched out my old wild-type rat thyroid hormone receptor with human TR and had to rework the concentrations I was using in my transfection procedure. Nevertheless, it was generally a painless process, whose only impediment was my hatred of long decimals that cannot be divided […]