Distress Tolerance and Social Condition Conclusion

Although I’ll be continuing this project in the fall, I submitted my final paper about the results from the first 49 participants a few days ago, so I guess it’s time to do a final posting. The last month or so while I was home was spent sifting through some of my data figuring out […]

Human Subjects Research & W&M Students

Before I report on results in my final blog post, I thought it might be kind of cool to devote an update to things I’ve learned this summer about human subjects research and give a shout out to the William and Mary students who participated in my study. I definitely learned a lot about human […]

Update 2-Data Overload!

The last few weeks have been spent working with the data I collected over about a month’s time this summer, using the procedure I described last time. I ended up with 49 participants in my study, with all but a few participants completing all three of the cold pressor tasks. A few of the students […]